04 July, 2011

happy fourth of july!

Today is two days. The Fourth of July, of course, or Independence Day, and my doll Lanie's eleventh birthday.

Today is a day of relaxing and extreme laziness (not extreme laziness; more like sorta-extreme laziness. Or sort-kinda-laziness. There. That's better.). Lanie doesn't get a cake, but she does get large(-to-her) muffins, so I suppose those will have to suffice. Luckily, she's not picky, or else I'd be hurriedly frosting her cake at the moment.

All I can say without seeming long-winded and boring is that I am thankful for my independence. Truly.

With that being said, here is something I made for the Fourth ::


 Could the quality on this photo be much worse??

Well, since I don't want to complain about lousy photo quality, I should probably sign off...

Thanks for reading and Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥