30 June, 2011

thank you, blogger

First of all, I'd like to thank Blogger for deleting my American Girl post for me yesterday. Blogger, you are amazing and never fail to cheer me up just when I need it.

(^^That was said sarcastically, but I know you wouldn't have figured that out, so that's why I said that. NOT.)

Anyway, I suppose that I should redo my post for y'all. Before that, though, thank you so much for the sweet comments you left on my previous post. They meant a great deal to me. <3

Anyway, this is the post redone.

---

Okay. So, as you all have probably seen the new American Girl stuff, if you are American Girl fans. If you have not seen the new American Girl stuff, then go look at it over here.

Well, to me, their new items are just okay, though they came out with some cute things. Especially their new dolls. I'm not crazy about everything, but here are the items I have on my wishlist (except for #39):


 This doll. is. amazing. <3 I'd name her Hazel or Coco. It may sound a little bit strange... But oh well. (Her number is "#55", in case you needed to know that. ;))
Kanani's new "Party Dress" or whatever you call it. The sandals are... Trendy. I don't like them, but I do like the rest of the outfit.

These "high-heels" are a little too old for a ten-year-old, as most of my dolls' ages are. I don't like to wear heels much, and if I do, they're pretty short. But these are still cute.

These boots are one word: Lanie. Lanie wants these very badly.

Perhaps I should go check on the other laptop. She could be there ordering them... With my money...
And these, for Abby, mostly. Finally, some doll keens. ;) (How many times have I said, "I LOVE DOLL SHOES!"? Well, maybe not that many, but I do love doll shoes, if you didn't notice...)


Do you like the new American Girl items that were just released? Which were your favorites? Do tell!

I have a lot more favorites that I could share here, but decided not to. Most of them are just older outfits. But I still love them anyway. (I wouldn't mind getting one (or a thousand) of everything American Girl sells!)

Anyway, I hope this post is more humorous, unique, and American Girl-related than my previous ones. Because, after you all mentioned it, I noticed that my posts are maybe a bit too similiar and serious. I'll try to be funnier. Promise.

I hope you all have a lovely afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to buy all those things, except for the last pair of shoes. :) I'm going to name #55(who looks like me) Charlotte. :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post Hannah!!! I know you said you thought something was wrong with you, but I just love AG posts! :D I'm not planning on buying anything but I'm going to the AG store in August so I'll probably buy something new then.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥