07 June, 2011

happy birthday, leanna!

Today is a very special day.

It is . . . My friend Leanna's birthday today!!

(I know it says Sophie on it...but I know you love cats, Leanna, so when I saw this I thought "This one!" Can we all just pretend that "Sohpie" isn't there??)

But yes. Today is Leanna's birthday.

And as a present to you, Leanna, I am doing an acrostic for you. :)

Loving - Leanna is very loving. Example: She cares about all of her friends equally, or, in other words, "loves" them equally.
Easy-going - Leanna is really relaxed and calm, and takes it easy.
Always very kind - Leanna is very kind, and she tries hard to be patient and friendly.
Nifty - Leanna is very nifty, especially when it comes to doing stuff with dolls and computers.
Nautical - Leanna loves swimming and Hawaii! (Okay, okay. That sounds like the most ridiculous thing I've ever said, but it is a little true...and I couldn't really think of anything else? So, I'm sorry!)
Artsy - Leanna is very artsy!

Happy birthday, Leanna! I hope you have a really, really awesome day. <3

{Make sure to visit her blog, too! Click HERE.}

love,
hannah

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Hannah I am in tears right now! You are one of the nicest gals I ever met...serisouly, I mean it. :) You have no idea how just a blog post can lighten up my day. Thanks again, Hannah, thanks for being a great friend. :-)
    {and LOL about the Sophie thing, I love it anyway! XD}

    And thanks Emma! :-)

    A blessed and thankful girl,
    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥