08 June, 2011

new look!

So, as you all probably noticed, I just got a new blog design! =D I did everything by myself (not trying to brag there!), and think I have a reason to be proud of myself. ;) I made a gadget where all of the blog buttons of my favorite blogs scroll through, which also really excites me - I can get rid of my 'links' page. Yay.

So, do you like the new look? Why or why not? Is there anything you don't like? If so, what is it?

EDIT :: Please be nice about everything while commenting. I've already gotten a few mean comments about my blog design, so please, if you don't like something about my blog design, (or anyone else's - this probably doesn't make sense that much, but still...) please say it nicely, like "I wouldn't chose the colors myself, but they are okay!" Thanks.



3 comments:

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥