09 June, 2011

a photo-shoot with abby!

Hi, everyone!

A few days ago, on a windy morning, I took Abby out on my front porch for a photoshoot. :)





 {The sky...}
(I'm sorry it's sideways!)

I changed Abby's outfit in the last photo. :)

So, did you like the photos? Which one was your favorite?

I will try to post more about my dolls from now on. ;)

---

I have a few updates for you all. Number one is that we got Netflix on the Wii, and we're really excited about it! We have watched a few movies already. :)

We were just about to watch a movie on Netflix last night, but it wasn't available. :(

And the second update? Well, I hate saying this, but lately I've been getting some mean comments on my blog. I deleted them, but they are still coming. So please don't leave any mean comments on my blog, and please word your complaints, etc. nicely.

Thanks.

---

I have to go now, but I will be back soon. :)

See y'all later! :D

4 comments:

  1. I like the first picture the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and not meaning to be you know, like a stalker or anything, but my family also has a Wii, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to exchange friend codes? That's totally up to your family though! No pressure at all. :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. im just sayin the songs on ur playlist don't work some anyway like the like a star and i like that song so if u coud maybe fix it i would love u so much thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Rachel, the top picture is my favorite. I love the focus!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥