02 June, 2011

summer vacation

Summer is finally here. Hot weather, barbaques, fireworks -- summer is probably my favorite season.

I love taking vacations. I love the hot weather. I love going to the beach or the nearby lake and tubing or running blissfully through the waves without a care in the world. I love swimming in pools, eating ice cream, drinking soda, and having fun. I love no school, saving my moneny too buy a lot of things I've been wanting...

The list goes on and on.

But do you know where I am traveling this summer? I'm going to see my aunt in later July, and we'll be stopping at the American Girl Place Washington, D.C. (not in existence yet...but it is being built at the moment) and I will most likely be buying a lot of things, including a NEW DOLL!

That doll is probably going to be #39.

Anyway, I am very, very excited!

---

But even if I were not traveling (FYI, I am traveling by plane. Yay!), I still LOVE summer. It's so much fun to go swimming; that alone is awesome. I can't wait to go to the lake tomorrow to go tubing, even though I got (momentarily) knocked out by flying off the tube not very long ago. :) I don't think I can handle big waves wake (yes, wake) well.

But I am so excited for summer. My mom's birthday is on the 21st. My brother's birthday is on the 13th of next month, and my dad's is the day after. Too bad my birthday isn't during the summer, or I would certainly go tubing in the lake. :) (It's too cold to go tubing in May!)

Even though you certainly know by now, I'll say it one more time...

I love summer.

Do you?

-hannah

1 comment:

  1. I do love summer, very much so!

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥