14 August, 2011

being still and knowing...

Have you ever stopped for a moment in your hectic, noisy life, just to breath? Just to rest?

Or maybe just to be still, to know that God is God.

---

This is just a suggestion for when life is hectic for you, for when life is hard for you, for when you're struggling with something -- just pause, and listen to hear the small voice inside of you say..

"Be still and know that I am God."

I'm sorry if this was too somber for anyone's taste; it was just something that something that was on my heart today, and I felt led to share it with you.

---

 “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
~Psalm 46:10

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That really cheered me up. Keep doing what your doing. You may not know it, but you DO make a difference in the world. Keep the faith.
    Love, Kellee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Kelle. You're awesome, and remind me of awesome things.
    Anyway, I got the give away bag just a few seconds ago! Thanks so much! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥