21 August, 2011

{Better then Sonic} - Raspberry Lemonade Slushies

These days in Texas, it's so hot that you can actually cook cookies on your car windsheild. I am not kidding. And if you think I am, feel free to email me asking for a video of how to efficiently cook cookies on your windshield. I would be happy to show you. :-)

Since it's so hot, you need to cool off, right? So yesterday, while browsing this awesome blog, I came across a recipe for Raspberry Lemonade Slushies, from Make it and Love it.

Make It And Love It

Yeah. And they are better than Sonic times 1,000.
 These are super-duper easy to make, and only consist of lemonade, raspberries, ice and sugar. They are extremely healthy, as you can see, especially if you add lots of sugar. Which we didn't do, but it still tasted good. :-)
 They are a perfect remedy for hot-weather fever.
 Not too sweet or sour.
 Especially tasty if you have two straws. Everyone likes two straws! . . .
 . . . Even Krispy.
See? She was begging me for another slushy! (Or, in other words, staring at me in annoyance.)

---

What are some of your favorite memories from this summer? Are you looking forward to going back to school? Sad that summer is ending?

If you want to end your summer and start the school week with something "cool," make these slushies! And afterwards, leave a comment letting me know how they were. It would mean a ton to me!

Hope you have a sweet Sunday! :)









♥ To Rachel, who commented in my last post asking for a tutorial about one of my blog gadgets - I'll try to have the tutorial up sometime this week if I'm not too busy. If I'm busy, I'll get it done on the weekend. :-) Thank you for your patience! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥