19 October, 2011

i ♥ pumpkins.

9-30-11 0412
Earlier today, I was outside on the front porch, taking pictures of Molly with my dad's camera.
9-30-11 0402
And, upon noticing our two new pumpkins, I decided to take some pictures for y'all. :)
9-30-11 0462
This is the reflection of the pumpkin on the front door...I thought it was neat. :)
9-30-11 0482
Don't you just love the vintage editing? :)
9-30-11 0422
Never mind, this is just our stem-less pumpkin. ;)
9-30-11 0472
I love reflections. ;)
9-30-11 0502
And here is how our pumpkins look, proudly sitting on either side of our front door. ;)
We aren't going to carve them until the day before Halloween, but I still think they're
fine the way they are, don't you? :)

I'm sorry I've been posting a little too much lately...I just had to show you these pictures. :)

Do you have your Halloween pumpkins yet?
ps. i may not be posting more because
i haven't received
any comments in a while,
and just because i'm busy.
just a reminder! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! I love pumpkins, too, especially in fall. :)

    Okay, I read your "P.S." PLEASE do not stop posting! I've already told you various times {along with A BUNCH of other girls} that I LOVE your blog! I am really just not the type of person to comment! I comment on barely ANYONE'S blog, only when I am responding to a comment posted on my blog. REALLY, DO NOT STOP POSTING please! If you like it, then don't stop. If it's TRULY because you are busy, that's fine, but if it's just because you aren't receiving any comments, I will comment on every post until you want to stay.

    Love,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥