18 October, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like autumn.

all photos via pinterest.

Autumn has almost officially arrived here in the hill country of Texas. It hasn't frozen yet, of course, but has gotten rather chilly!
I love autumn. One of the things I am particularly fond of when it comes to this season is that it requires pumpkins. Pumpkins taste good in pie and look beautiful when they're carved, or just sitting out in a pretty display.
Do you like pumpkins?


The colors that come along with autumn are just beautiful-definitely one of my favorite things! ;) I just love the fiery red, orange and yellow leaves, the bright orange pumpkins... 
Krispy love autumn, too-at the least the leaves. ;) Usually she prefers rolling in the dirt (which is rather shocking, for she is so prim and proper), but also enjoys the leaves.
When it comes to autumn weather...I absolutely love it. When it starts to get too cold to wear summer clothing, that is when the warm clothing comes out. I absolutely love the cool weather, even though I must bundle up before going outdoors.
And the food that comes with autumn? Yum.

I'm sorry if this post was very boring, but I just had to share it with y'all. ;)

Do you like autumn? What about it?

ps. like the new design? the lovely Hannah over at Beauty Design Studios did it for me! She did such a good job, didn't she? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥