15 October, 2011

updates (& little women)

My camera broke yesterday, when I was foolish enough to be holding food in one hand and my camera in the other. My camera fell on the carpet and is now broken. It will turn on, but the lens isn't looking great.

I was and am still devastated. Yes, over a camera. Over something that I knew wouldn't last for forever, anyway. But it is still very depressing, because I loved my camera. I took pictures with it. It was a very good camera, for a point-and-shoot. :)

But, actually, I think I broke my camera (or my camera is currently not working-yes, it still could begin working if I somehow find a way to fix the lens) for a reason. In fact, I know I this happened for a reason! God allowed this to happen because it was possible I was spending way too much time with my camera, and thinking about it (my camera) more than Him, which wasn't right.

I'm not saying I'm never going to spend time with a camera again. Now that would be sad! What I'm saying is that I'm going to enjoy the next camera I get and I will spend quite a bit of time with it-but I won't obsess over taking pictures and the camera itself, and I won't spend too much time with it. I think that sounds good, don't you? ;)

Onto other subjects-do you recognize the title? Why, yes, it has been used before! It was sometime a while ago when I was reading Little Women and giving you all some updates. I would give y'all a link, but I don't think I'd really be able to find that post.

On doll posts-I'm so sorry for not doing one lately! Of course I still play with my dolls, but I don't know why I haven't been posting on them. :( Unfortunately, I won't have any very recent photos of my dolls, due to my camera breaking. I still will be able to use my photos that are on the computer, though-and they are quite recent, thankfully! ;)

Oh, and guess what? I'm actually getting a new blog design, by a professional designer, and am so excited! :D Her (my designer's) name is Hannah (as is mine, obviously...isn't that a little weird? ;)), and you can check her out over at Beauty Design Studios.

Currently I am reading Little Women (which is half-revealed by the title). I am only on page eleven, but can already tell it is going to be a very good read! I have read it before, but I stopped about halfway through and never finished. Now I'm determined to read the whole thing.

Today, Mom and I went to a couple quite a few garage sales, and while I was hoping to snag something good like an American Girl doll or a really good book, I just got a doll-sized Christmas socking, and...it was...free. Oh, well. It's better than nothing, right? And now I have one more doll Christmas accessory. Yay! ;)

Well, I guess that's about all for now. I'm sorry if this was boring for you, but at least I'm posting, right? :) I promise I'll do my best to post more from now on, and about more interesting things, too. ;)

See ya later!
love from,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥