25 October, 2011

just a dream.

I had a truly bizarre dream last night. When I arrived at school on Friday to go to art class, as I always do, my teacher did something really strange. "Come with me," she told me and the other students, and took us to a hot room, filled with wood and saws.

My teacher told us to saw the wood into pieces and then disappeared. I took up a heavy saw, but all I can remember after that was somehow...Almost cutting off my own arm. The pain was unbearable, and blood was everywhere. I screamed for help.

So my teacher took me into a cold room, with nothing but a cot with a blanket, and told me to lay down on it. Then she took out some lotion that smelled like roses and told me to put it on the wound. Instantly the awful pain in my arm went numb and I think I fell asleep.

It was really strange. I hope that doesn't actually happen this Friday.

So the point of this post was to ask you...

What are some of your most favorite or most bizarre dreams?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dreams! Just the other night I had an insane dream. I was at a camp sort-of-place for people that played piano and were "smart". I was there with my brother, Sara {Calmity!}, my friend in real life Sav, and a girl from camp, plus many other people. We had American Girl-sized beds, but they weren't small. XD So, my mom all of a sudden appeared and asked me if I wanted to meet Anttonina {a famous AG Youtuber}. Of course, I said yes, and we went to an outdoor water park in the middle of winter! Then we went to Anttonina/Lexi's house and had to crack open rocks {such as geodes} to get jewels, but it was all mushy inside. Quite disgusting! Then, we played this game called Snookie Dance Party on Wii/X-Box or something. It was INSANELY odd!

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥