10 October, 2011

remember me?

If you don't remember me, I'm Hannah. ;)

Yes, I have been gone for a while, so naturally I have a quite a lot to share with y'all. ;) Thus, read on...!

{001.} pinterest-ing.

all photos are via pinterest.com, and none of them belong to me.







{002.} roller coasters.

from google

All I have to (quite randomly) say is that I want to ride a roller coaster next summer, when we may go to Six Flags. Even if we don't go, I still really want to ride one someday. But NOT the one above.

{003.} this post. I just love it. Just click on the link to check it out.

{004.}


These two things are so important to remember.

i have no idea where any of these photos are from except for the first ones. i happened to find them on girls' blogs with no links, so please don't accuse me of stealing them.
~love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I haven't been on a roller coaster..I don't think I want to at the moment..LOL!
    that pic of the little kitty is sooooo cute!=D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥