21 December, 2011

happy birthday krispy + kirsten

Guess whose birthday it is today? That's right-it's little miss Krispy (our little cat)'s birthday. She is five today. Five years ago she was just a tiny kitten, probably just hours old, and now she is five. I can see her now on my pillow licking her paw. I love you, Krispy!
Call us crazy. But we had cake today for her and we sang happy birthday. While she literally sat on her pillow in the chair, having woken up from her beauty rest. I'm not joking.

Hey, can you even believe Christmas is only four days away?! I.. can't. ;) There are three presents for me under the tree; I only know what one of them is. And no, I didn't peek! I can just guess by its size. ;)

Anyway, it's been a while since I have posted about my dolls, so I thought I would today. :) Even though I have mentioned it before.. I have owned by Kirsten for almost three years (it will have been three years this Christmas). I can't believe it! I still love her so much and don't know what I would do without her. Well, I could make do without her, but of course.. I'd rather not. ;)

004

003

002

006

I love you, Kirsten! ♥ 

So, what are your plans for Christmas? Are you excited? What are you getting hoping to get?

PS} This is super random and weird, but I wish I could play the bagpipes. They're such a pretty instrument. I listened to part of the soundtrack (Hymn to the Sea) from the movie Titanic (which I am not in full support of), and the music kind of depressed me, in a way. It was pretty, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥