29 December, 2011

old lady's best friend.

{I now have a photography blog; check it out here. It's still being designed, but I just thought I'd let you know!}

My brother Eric (who is fifteen years old) took his driving permit test today. And passed. And now, he is going to be driving, in a car, on public roads, and I can see him now, getting in a wreck-never mind!
We waited in line for hours and hours for Eric to take the test (well, probably just two or three hours). When Eric and Mom finally filled out all of the never-ending paperwork, Eric took the test and passed.

Then Eric and Dad went to run some more errands, while Mom and I went to the park. The trees were still back in autumn-their leaves were orange/yellow and carpeted the ground, literally. The weather was very warm, too (how interesting).

just to let you know, I don't live anywhere near where these pictures were taken, in case you're a creeper.

oh, and if you're wondering what a nutria is, it's this little animal that's about the size of a beaver and is kind of a beaver and a big rat combined. ^_^ (pictures of them are below)

P1000223
little nutria.

P1000219
train track.
P1000218
a squirrel with its precious tortilla.
P1000217
another nutria.
P1000216
squirrel hopping away.

Okay, so when Mom and I were driving back from the park we looked behind us..and saw this.

bestphoto3
hence the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥