09 December, 2011

my red journal

I found some more journal entries in my old red journal I received for Christmas. The first entry was actually made on Christmas Day in the year of 2009.

{ANYTHING NOT IN ITALICS = ADDED BY ME}
{ALL ENTRIES WRITTEN DURING OUR TIME AT THE BEACH}

---
1/7/10

Today I was a complete crab. I have been for so long I need to find pincher and a ugly, mean face...I am so tired of him (Eric) that when I am reading, and he starts up (aka annoying me) I just concentrate on Nancy Drew (I read old stuff) and don't even listen.
...Today I am going: to surf the net, read, talk, play Wii, play dolls, knit, crochet maybe, sew, MAYBE teach Mom how to knit, and............um..........eat.  (Silly doodle of a grinning face)

I feel like an oldie, knitting and reading Nancy Drew. I read Knitting might be over a thousand years old! The pioneers, chocolateers, and The 3 Musketeers must've knitted! And ND (Nancy Drew) has been around since the 30's.

Well, I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the day. Love, Hannah!

ps. I think sometimes I am too hard on myself.


---
1/10/11

I got a new pen set, doll ribbons, and some sweets! There's one pen with 2 colors-red and blue....and my paper is white! Go America!
Abby, Samantha, Jule, Kirsten, and Hailey (my dolls) are going to be getting a tree house, house, post office, and grocery store if I have enough room! I'll see you later, though. I want to see this other pen.

- Hannie

2 or 3 minutes later
Okay, that didn't work. I tried to insert an ink cartridge into a fountain pen. If I would've taken off the wax coverings from the refills, my blue sweater would have been stained with ink, we don't want that to happen!! (At least I didn't.) Oh, CUL8R. (See you later.) Love, Hannah


---
1/13/11

I've been shoving seashells into my pockets and starfish in my hand-we went to the beach at 7:00 (AM) yesterday AND today! I woke up...in the middle of a good dream.

...Mostly I've been making valentines! I think I have 12 including the one for my little cousin. So I got out my paper, glue, scissors, and crayons, then got to work! I only had a little tule, ribbon, and lace, but made it last.
Anyway, this starfish-finding-thing-we found the seastars in quite a few "pockets" along the shore! I was so excited! We're sending a big one to (random drawing of a star here) my little cousin, and a little one for her little sister, plus a letter (2 pages) and a valentine-all done by me! ...It feels good to do nice things for others.

...(Plus Mom got me a lip gloss set! You see, you mix up all of the ingreidients and then you've got Luscious Lip Gloss!)
Love, Hannah


---
3/5/10

A few minutes ago I finished Old Yeller (the book).
I am mad at myself for letting me read it. At the library, as Mom warned me how sad it was, I claimed I could easily handle it, and that I trusted that I would not cry.

Well, that book is going to bother me for a long time. I did cry. I hate the ending of that story. It is so cruel. As I write this the vision in my eyes is blurring up because I am crying.
...I hope that no one ever reads this but me because I would be extremely humiliated. Though keeping all these feelings in is not good, either.

Well, I didn't keep in all my feelings. I told Mom I finished the book, and she...pursed her lips mournfully.
...I feel so sad, but I have to get into math in about 10 minutes. Love you, journal. I will always write in you while I feel this way.
-Hannah

Later
Finished up homeschooling for the day, except writing, but I always do that.
Old Yeller isn't bothering me THAT much anymore now...Gotta go!


---
5/5/10

...Ugh, there is NOTHING to write about! I guess there is the fact that there are some pretty nice butterflies around here...

(I'm actually surprised I wrote this, because it wasn't that long ago and my entries from back then were better than just this one.. oh well.)

---

I hope you enjoyed! Again, all writing is completely, embarrassingly original. :)

I did change about three things because I thought it'd be better not to leave them on here. Like the names of my cousins. Everything else is original, though. ;) And may I add this was sooo embarrassing??

1 comment:

  1. lol! I really enjoyed this post! Honestly, I've read through my old journals, and they sound pretty similar. :) Don't worry, I'm 20 years old, and I still read Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys series. ;) Have a good evening!

    Because He Lives,
    Kristen

    http://trueelegance92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥