14 December, 2011

thinking of...

Christmas. Only eleven more days! I'm so happy..

St. Lucia day. In honor of Kirsten Larson, my favorite (Swedish) American girl, I just thought I'd mention St. Lucia day (yesterday, I think) for her. Kirsten, even though you're gone, your stories aren't gone, and may they never leave like you did.

This Christmas, I will have had my Kirsten for three.years now.




music. I love the Gothard Sisters, and have been listening to them a lot lately. They're really good. 
Britt Nicole is also coming out with a new album in the spring! I can't wait. She's my favorite singer.
What kind of music do you listen to?

writing. I have been writing a lot lately. Not really lately, but I was writing a lot. Hmm. Anyway, I had a really good idea for my project. It starts to rain, rain makes you invisible if it touches you. This is going to be interesting...

weather. I know that no one likes to read about the weather, so I'll try to make this quick. ;) It has been really gloomy lately, and the crazy thing is that whenever I've been writing or drawing, I've gone outside, sometimes wrapped up in a blanket if nessecary. (Don't worry, no one can see me!) I don't know why, but I write and draw much better outside than I do at my desk, even when my desk is clean.

photography. My mom got a Kodak easyshare, and I really like it, even though it's not the best camera ever. I have been taking lots of pictures with it, though. :) Be on the lookout for some doll pictures pretty soon. ;)

honey. Our rabbit, Honey, is busy hopping and running around the living room and sniffing the air. I think our cat really is fond of him.

piano. I really want to learn how to play again. A while back I got through one or two books of lessons, but then I quit. Now I want to try again. :)

last thing.. I don't kow how to say this, but I've been noticing that on some other, not-so-popular blogs, people have been cursing or using words and phrases that just don't make me feel very comfortable. If I could give you eleven tips on a better blogging experience (I've already given you ten, which you can take a look at here), another tip would be to never use language that makes your readers uncomfortable. It draws them away from your blog and makes them never want to visit again (which they probably won't).
Same goes for comments, of course.

I hope you all have been having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥