23 December, 2011

if our pets kept a journal..

Have you ever wondered what your pet was thinking, at that very moment? How it viewed things, and//or what its perspective on life was? I have, and sometimes I think that it'd be so funny or interesting that I write about it. I decided to call Krispy (our cat)'s tales "the Krispy Chronicles," but I still have to think about Honey (our rabbit) and Sunny (our dog)'s. ;)

Anyway, the following is a bit of what I've written about our cat, Krispy. Go on and read it, and don't hesitate to let me know what you think of it!

I was miffed. Hannah was holding a rabbit! A rabbit! Just think of how insulted I must have felt! I turned away and pranced into Hannah's room, slithering underneath the bed and into the farthest corner. No one wanted me anymore, no one loved me, so I would stay away from them until they came searching for me. They'd only look for me if they truly loved me, if they genuinely cared for me. This is where I would stay till they proved their love for me.

Nobody came for a while, and I was so hungry that I had to leave my hiding place to get a snack. But there was no food in my dish! This was simply unbelievable. I was angry and hurt. So they were starving me now. Well, if they wanted to play this game, they certainly could! I just wouldn't eat. I hung around for a while, hoping someone would notice I needed food, but no one so much as glanced at me. They were too busy with the rabbit.

While I walked to Hannah's room to go back under the bed, an idea struck me. Since no one loved me, since everyone hated me enough to starve me, I could run away. I wouldn't have food, I would have to search for it, but I didn't have food now, either. What was the difference?

So it's not the best, at all-in fact, it's almost.. horrible, but I just felt like sharing it with y'all. ;)

So go ahead, tell me what you think of it! Friendly criticism is appreciated, but keep it kind. Let me know if you want any more. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Mind if I do this on my blog (I will recognize you of course!)? It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead! Leave the link for me so I can see it when you're done, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! I will probably do it after Christmas, so don't expect it too soon. :D :D MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! A couple of years ago, I was going to write a short story about my pets. I like to wonder about what kinds of things they think about; too bad most cats are depicted as grumpy. ;) If you wanted, I bet you could make this into a dandy little series to entertain us. And you can tell Krispy that I care!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥