19 December, 2011

new look + laughter

First of all, I'm sorry for my absence. ;) We were visiting with relatives this weekend, and I planned to post, but I never really got around to it. Anyway, I'm back now. :)

So, do you like the new look? I do! The header photo is actually from WeHeartIt (but I edited it)-I'll make sure to mention that in the copyright as soon as I'm done posting, just to make sure. ;)

Anyway-are you ready to see some funny pictures I found this morning? I just love how sweet and funny pets can be, and these are some photos of their sweetness (found here):


























>sigh< I just love animals, don't you? And they're so funny without even knowing it. I mean, when Dad came home from work today, Krispy was curled up on top of a pile of magazines and Dad was inches away from her. We told him, "Look who's next to you!" (referring to the cat, of course) and he didn't even notice, Krispy camouflaged so well. XD

What makes you laugh? What makes you happy?

2 comments:

  1. Those are so funny! :D

    Hannah W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I re-posted the photo of the happy donkey on my Pinterest board (http://pinterest.com/puritygirl/)--- that one is definitely my favorite! ;)

    I laugh at almost everything --- I am in no way a fan of crude humor, but any simple pun deserves a good chuckle, and anything clever will have me puzzled one day and then rolling on the floor the next when I finally get it!

    Thank you for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥