25 March, 2012

bluebonnets & a note on the Hunger Games.

162 

While driving back from the lake, we pulled over and I took some pictures of bluebonnets.

167

And I photographed a bee. :)

168 

169

*sigh* I just love bluebonnets...and wildflowers in general;)

Also, something I'd like to share about the Hunger Games...after reading Willow's post, I can safely say that I'm not a fan. All my friends were seeing the movie, and I kind of wanted to see it. But reading the excerpt from the book included in Willow's post affected me and my opinion of the series and the movie, even though I haven't read/seen either. I'm not trying to offend any of you guys who love THG, and I don't hate fans, of course.

What do you think about the Hunger Games? 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Hannah! Love the photos by the way!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! :)

    Yes, I agree with you. I wouldn't reccommend seeing the movie because it says a lot of bad words. (5)

    And, my pen pal stopped reading the books because they got bad ratings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥