11 March, 2012

thinking

This is going to sound so cliche. Ignore how it sounds, please. 'Cause even I know I'm probably going to think "ugh. cheesy." when I read what I'm about to write. 

You know what I was just thinking about? How we take small, ordinary things for granted. I know this is really cliche, but it's true. I think that we all take something simple, such as small acts of kindness from our family members, for granted. It's so easy to take things for granted, but without those things think of how different life would be. Just think for a minute. Those small moments, maybe not as...perfect as you'd like them to  be, but they were still there. And they matter. Even just jumping on the trampoline with your siblings, or browsing through bookshelves at the library and finding what you were looking for. That feeling you get when you first gaze into the cover of a book you're itching to read. Small(er) moments are special. I don't ever want to forget them. :)


Anything you'd like to share on this topic? Feel free to comment below! :)

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. That's so true, and I wish I was more aware of it in my everyday life.
    By the way, your text is so light that it makes it hard to read. It might benefit you to make it darker. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥