03 March, 2012

lately...

- writing

I have a certain writing project up my sleeve that I'll hopefully get to unveil sometime on here. I did a post on it a while ago, but I took down that post because I just didn't feel comfortable with it up. Sorry! Although I'll probably post about it someday soon. :)

Are any of you working on any writing projects?

---

-photographing

I haven't been taking a ton of pictures lately, but I went outside and took some on Friday. It was all bright and sunny. Someone I know in Colorado has snow. Wind and snow. 

purple flower

sun & grass

spring.

---

-reading

I'm currently reading Inkheart. It's a really good book about a book that sort of..comes to life, I guess. It's kinda hard to explain, but I still really like it. There's also Inkspell and Inkdeath, and I hope to read all three. ;) 

Inkheart

borrowed book.
---

-friends

I have such good friends. I couldn't have asked for better ones. :) That is all.

'Kay, I'm done. Now I'm going to read (Inkheart). By the way, if you read all that and looked at all the pictures and everything..Thank you. :)


In Christ,
-hannah

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I quit reading Inkheart because I thought it was too boring. Please tell me what you think about it and maybe I will start it again. Thank you!
    readerofcreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jenny: I kinda have mixed feelings about Inkheart, even though I'm not finished (but almost am ;)). You see, basically the only thing I don't like about the book is the language (nothing too awful, just they kinda do it a lot in one particular portion of the book..but you probably already knew that). And the other thing I don't like about is just the overall, well, evil in it. Anyway, I hope you read it again, because I really like it, and it's turning out to be one of my favorites. =)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Hannah! Didn't think you'd reply back! I will read it again. I promise.
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥