14 February, 2012

A heart in the sand

I'm in the woods right now, sitting on a blanket that I've owned for forever (literally). Being outside surrounded by fresh air is so much better then being inside.

So yeah. I'm not gonna do some mushy-gushy Valentine's Day post (althought I must say that this one is quite good, especially the first part :)) because that wouldn't be very me. But I must say that I'm STUMPED on my blog design.. I do love this one, and that's where I hope to get a little bit of inspiration. =)

Something weird that happened today:

Instead of saying “Kitty” to my cat, I said “Kitta.” Haha, yeah. ;)

via Pinterest

Anyway, how was your Valentine's Day?


ps. If you're wondering, I got chocolate from my mom and dad, and then from my dad a heart-shaped balloon. Hehe. =)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I totally agree with you. I think this blog's design is awesome! ~Jenny readerofcreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥