24 January, 2012

Away in the mist

     It's been raining on-and-off all day, and a heavy mantel of fog has been encasing our neck of the woods. It is kind of cliche, but I love this kind of weather.. Makes it easier for me to do writing.
Did I mention I could see my breath when I went outside to take these pictures?

P1000905
One of my favorite sights to see on days like these are spider webs, sprinkled with raindrops, like pearls strung on string.
P1000903
P1000902
P1000900
P1000899
Is it just me, or is hearing a plane/helicopter flying, but not being able to see it, quite eerie?
P1000898
P1000896
P1000893
I know it looks like I edited the above and below photo, but it was an effect (which even I will admit looks very amateur and cheesy) on my camera.
P1000892
And here's a dog. Our sweet dog.
P1000889
P1000233
I do kind of miss the sun, but this is my favorite kind of weather. =)

doll post coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. I love your photography. <3. The first and third are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Hannah! I love the last one especially. I probably already asked this question a jillion times, but if you don't mind, what camera do you use? :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5, which you can see here. :)

      Delete
  3. Striking pictures! I don't like dreary weather either, but it makes me appreciate the warm weather more.
    Kendra
    ismikendra.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is just stunning! I love the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    I'm just wondering. Would you like to be in a photography collab blog?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥