18 January, 2012

Journey to the woods.

all photos sooc (straight out of camera, unedited)

Yesterday I went to the woods and made a very interesting discovery. You'll see that at the end.
But for now, I'll show you some pictures I took. The lighting before sunset is the best time to take pictures.


No, the leaf was not red. It was the way the sun was shining through it.



Ever seen a rock with a strip of metal wrapped around it?


Haha! I gotcha, didn't I? It was actually a piece of cardboard or something with something like metal wrapped around it. I didn't even find that out until I actually took the first photo, and then after discovering that it wasn't real, I thought it would be good to put in a blog post.



And here is my interesting discovery. I've been missing Molly's glasses for months and months now, and thought that they were just in my closet somewhere. But on my walk yesterday, something shiny wrapped around a stick caught my eye..

yes, in the photo below, that was exactly how I found them. I did not even touch them before taking the picture.



I'm just glad I didn't have to order new ones!

2 comments:

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥