03 January, 2012

tuesday ramblings.

001. old books.

via etsy



002. photography. I just love shooting with my new camera-I'm so blessed. Thank you, Lord, for my Phoebe! (Yes, I named my camera Phoebe. I was going to name her Miss Renee, but my mom suggested Phoebe. Miss Renee sounded .. not right. So, Phoebe it is. Plus, if I ever sell my photos I will name my business Phoebe Photo.)

Here are quite a few pictures taken by Phoebe.


P1000249
poor dead butterfly i found in the woods.
P1000244
P1000239
P1000234
P1000253
P1000252
P1000245
P1000243
P1000240
i had to share this one of honey, our rabbit. haha..
P1000236
P1000232
P1000231


003. strange habits. I've never considered myself a weirdo compared to other girls, but I guess everybody is kind of strange in their own way.

For example, sometimes I turn on some music and dance in my room (well, hasn't everyone done that at some point?). And if the room is messy I can't dance, so I clean it first. But my room almost always stays clean. I hate robots, clowns, and robot clowns (such horrid things do exist, people. in video games. shudder). I make music sometimes by stepping on the ground, one step per syllable. It bugs me when there's no eraser on the pencil I'm writing with. I get shutter happy when my brother is riding his bike.

What are some of your quirks? If they're not too embarrassing to share, that is. ;)


004. wall art. I just hung some art on my wall, just a simple painting of a vase with flowers. Believe it or not, it's an old circular box lid, which I converted to a circular painting. I promise it's not at all tacky. ;)

I just love changing up the look of my room often. It's so refreshing, and it makes it seem a little like a different place. I'd highly recommend moving even just one piece of furniture in your room to a different place, or hanging something up on the wall or something. It could make a difference if you're sick of living in the same old place. :)


Well, I have other things to get done now, so..goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I most definitely have some odd quirks. Such as:

    -Not being able to watch painfully slow typists, and trying to resist the urge to say that I could help them write that. XD

    -I don't like to write with a dull pencil. As a matter of fact, I can't stand it.

    -If I'm reading on my bed and my page is dark {because of dim lighting}, I stand up about five-ten times and move my light {it has a neck} until it's right. XD

    So, you're not alone with quirks. ;)

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥