02 February, 2011

hands high like a roller coaster...

[This is just a photo of Julie, one of my dolls, that I took a few weeks ago outside...]

Those song lyrics have been on my mind for forever. And so have some lyrics from "Headphones" by Britt Nicole. And if you were wondering, yes, the lyrics "hands high like a roller coaster" are from "Welcome to the Show" by Britt Nicole.

So this was really just an update post...but on the weather forecast, it said that we might, we could, that there is a very large possibility that we Texans here in the Hill Country may get snow. It's been nearly twenty years (I think) since this area of Texas got snow. There's a very high chance of snow flurries to come blowing our way tonight, and we may have a light sheet (not blanket) of snow on the ground tomorrow morning. Don't worry, my mom will have picked up some batteries for my dead camera by then! ;-)



So, goodbye! I'll try to post tomorrow if we get snow. I hope.


Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get snow! Many areas are getting up to 3 feet of snow, but here in Tennessee it's been in the 50s and 60s. ?? I've been enjoying the warm weather though. :)
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be happy; snow almost ALWAYS means snow days for those who hardly get snow at ALL!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥