10 February, 2011

Lanie...

I just felt like sharing a photo of my new(est) American Girl doll with you all, Leanne Holland. I renamed her Leanne, but I still call her Lanie. :-)

I'm sorry for not posting about my dolls much lately, too...I'm desiging lots of new stuff for my blog, so I have been a little busy, but I still play with my dolls very often. :-) I'm starting to create a band for them, but I don't know what to call their band. I want it to have the word "Angels" in it. Julie is pushing for "The Groovy Angels" but I just don't know...do you have any suggestions? I'd love to hear them! :-) You can drop me a comment in the comment box below with your suggestion. Thanks. ;-)
(And in case you were wondering, for sure Abby is going to be the main singer and Lanie is going to sing vocals, but I don't have any instruments for Felicity and Julie to play (they may also be in the band). I'll have to start buying/making some!)

Have a great February 10th, girls! Four more days till Valentine's Day...Can you believe it? My mom and I are going to make some Valentine Lolipops for our neighbors and ourselves:) No coke this month; absolutely none...I haven't touched a bottle of Coke (in other words, I haven't drunken a bottle of Coke) since the first of February. I plan on not drinking Coke for a LONG time, and to be honest, I do not miss it. It's amazing. I thought I'd miss it dearly! XD

I'll see you later, guys! :-)

Love,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Your Lanie/Leanne is so cute! And that's so cool about making a band starring your dolls! It sounds awesome. :) Hehe about not drinking Coke! In fact . . I haven't either! :O I love Coke btw. lol My dolls are ready for Valentine's Day, and so am I! :) I'm having a party at my church then later my dolls will have a party. Sorry this comment was so long, I had a lot to comment about! ;)

    Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I agree with Leanna; your Lanie is so pretty! I wish I could get my Lanie's hair to stay that curly. :-)
    And I was actually thinking about coming up with a band for my dolls, too! I was thinking if calling them "Moon Berries" even though that sounds weird-ish. :-)
    Happy almost V-Day (valentines day)!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥