09 February, 2011

My Blog Design...





Hello, girls! Lately I've been having some trouble with my blog design. You can see that I just changed it to a blue theme (I LOVE the color blue!) and I changed the title to 'Inside Hannah's Heart' [I created it on Picnik, though, and for some reason the image changed to "Hannah/"]. Well, now I'm liking 'Hannah, Herself'. :-/

(That photo at the top is what I'd most likely use for my header if I changed it to Hannah, Herself.)
Which blog title do y'all like best? 'Inside Hannah's Heart' or 'Hannah, Herself'? I'd love to hear your opinion. I think that I might set up a poll asking the same question, so if you could, please vote AND comment so I could see which title got the most votes. I'll make the decision, of course, but I'd love your opinion. :-)

It's kind of weird about me; I'm almost always changing my mind. This time, though, when the final decision is made about my blog design, I will keep it and no change it for a while [I mean about the title; the colors will occasionally get updated, but the title will most likely stay the same!].

So, can you please drop me a comment in the comment box below and vote on my future poll? I'd really appreciate that. :-)

As I end this post, it is 11:59. Go figure. :-P

-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I really like both of the blog names - "Inside Hannah's Heart" AND "Hannah, Herself". On the poll I voted for "Hannah, Herself", though, because I think it's unique and sounds pretty. But both are great, and either one you pick will be good. :)

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Hannah, Herself! :)
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥