25 February, 2011

Please Pray for My Brother...

I'm starting this post with anxiety - just about 15-10 minutes ago, my brother fell out of a very tall tree in the woods. He will not see a doctor yet but may have a broken/badly sprained rib, so please, please keep him in your prayers. He thinks that he went unconcious for a few minutes after he fell out of the tree.

He fell out of a tree when a branch cracked under his weight and we are very worried about him. He is very scuffed up and is lucky to be alive; he could easily be dead right now.

Please keep in in your prayers, as we really need it right now.

8 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry but it is good that it wasn't any worse. We will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all SO much. My brother is feeling a bit better and is walking, but his rib is still hurting and he still needs prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooooo SAD:,( I will pray for him:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pray for him.I hope he gets feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying. God is the Great Physician. Let us know how he is. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah, you KNOW he's in my prayers. I started praying and opened and read the bible right after I read this post. I would be very worried if I were you, so stay strong and tell us what happens and how he is! :'-(

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥