25 February, 2011

Someone I Love

(Before I begin my post, I'm sorry that this is my second post for today, but I just couldn't resist posting about *who* I am going to introduce...) :) 
This is someone I love. :)
She is sweet, haughty, annoying, and cheers me up all the time...all at once.
And she's my favorite creature (or something that's, ahem, alive) besides my family. :)
She truly would steal anyone's heart. Sometimes she's snobby. And haughty. And even mean. And SOMETIMES...agressive. (She has teeth and claws, because I'm sure you never would have guessed that.)

But she is still cute - on top of all of that haughtiness, that is.

 Okay, so this isn't the best photo quality, but she truly thinks that she is a princess. I'm not kidding. She is very vain.

You can always hear this cat thinking. And she has emotions, too. When she's sad, she shows it. She just lays around like a wet dish rag. When she's moody, she really shows it.

(Oh, and to prove that she's haughty...she will not go in her litter box because we put Feline Pine litter in it. The litter itself looks like cereal and releases a pine odor when...well, you know. And she doesn't like that; she has to go outside, rain or shine.)

I really love this cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥