18 February, 2011

Learning a New Language is...

...hard.
Especially when you're learning the language of HTML.
Right now, I'm STILL in the Beginners' Class when it comes to HTML. So far, all I've done by editing my blog HTML is changed the text to "Century Gothic". I REALLY love that font. ;)

I plan to start getting advanced with my blog HTML, and I plan to make some custom designs - all of these plans end with "sometime in the future". So I'm still a beginner, but I hope to do some cool stuff soon! ;)

Do you design blogs? Do you have any HTML tips, or expierience with HTML or CSS editing/blog designing? I'd love to hear from you, even if you don't have any expierimence. :) I adore comments, if you didn't know! ;)

Talk to you later,

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Wow. HTML. Something that drives me nuts when I can't figure it out. :)
    The only thing I 'think' I'm good at making is blog headers. But that's just me because I watched a tutrioal on it from ShabbyBlogs.com, and I made 2-3 for my friends' blogs. I use a website called FotoFlexer.com, and I love Picnik, but you already know about that, LOL. :) Ican't really think of any tips besides being unqiue! Teehee
    Hannah, do you mind if I change my blog name to Lovely Leanna or something like that? I got the idea from you changing your blog name, but I didn't want you to think I was copying you in a way. (sorry if that was off topic)
    TTYL,
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥