28 February, 2011

Untitled Post.



Okay, so I couldn't think of a good title for this post (for an odd reason, partly because things are kind of really on my mind and partly because I just can't think of a good one). :P

Anyway...above is a photo of my upcoming header. :) I got the image itself from Shabby Blogs (and, I'm just the slightest bit mad at myself because I can't make one on my own), and then I edited it on Fotoflexer (the main editing websites I use are Picnik, Photobucket and Fotoflexer, all basic but good enough to do the job I want) with the photo of my hand. Then I went over to Picnik and edited it with auto-fix/text.

Ya like it? I'm probably going to change it this early summer. :) I like my blog design too much to change it now, but it'll be changed by around in late May or early June - at least, it'll be done before the first day of summer/Father's day. ;)

So, I hope you enjoyed this post, and...thanks for reading! XD

-Hannah-

2 comments:

  1. I love the new header! It is so cute - I use Picnik too and I think it is really awesome how you can make a boring picture look so cool! Also it is easy to use which I think is nice :)

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those three sites too! I made a new header last night even I just made one earlier that morning. Hehe! I might change it anyway..:) I love both of your headers though btw..:-)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥