21 February, 2011

Posing as a Spy

I haven't posted about my dolls for a while...so now I am! ;) The subject of this post will go with the subject that Abby is posing as a spy - Amber Parker, whose life seems very normal but isn't. Amber is a spy (obviously!), and she goes on many dangerous, frightening spy missions that she must brave. (Sorry if that sounds a bit babyish...XD)
Some of my online friends who are doll lovers as well, like Willow and Lena (Willow also has a Picasa, linked HERE), have been doing doll spy stories, so I've decided to do one myself. :D
My favorite kind of a book is probably historical fiction OR nonfiction (nonfiction events but with fiction characters, such as American Girl books), but I also love contemporary fiction, and then I LOVE the mystery novels/spooky ones. :)
Please keep in mind that the coming story (it will soon be advertised on my blog and will very soon be posted to Picasa) may be scary, containing content such as going inside a dark house to retrieve a stolen object, ect. Amber (Abby) also knows karate, and so there may be some very mild 'violence', but I will keep it very mild, and it will only be in self-defense. :)
So, what are you still doing here? Hello? Click HERE for the preview on my Picasa! :)
In Christ,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I love spy stories! Now I want to do one . . . ahh, forgot I mentioned that. I'm such a busy gal to do it. XD Maybe I could do it in the summer. Abby is so cute btw!
    Leanna
    P.S. I changed my blog button again Hannah! So sorry about that! And my new blog address is http://loop-de-looplifebyleanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I just checked out the Picasa album and I'm SOO looking forward to the spy story itself! Btw I do Kung Fu so that's kinda similar to Amber/Abby. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥