06 January, 2011

Happenings Around Here

Hello, readers!
Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I should. Just came back from a walk around the neighborhood and on the nature trails. For January, it's fairly warm - almost 70 degrees! I can't wait for summer.
Like my new blog design? No doll theme anymore . . . but, I do live in the Texas Hill Country, of course, so I thought I might as well give this blog a fresher theme. I'll start posting about my life a lot more - the blogs about God and about your life are actually starting to become my favorite blogs. ;)
Anyway, it's finally starting to warm up a little here. It's cold in the morning, but all of a sudden the day warms up for an hour or two. That's the best time to go outside, obviously. :) And then it gets cooler again; the sun goes away, and it's just back to where you started. The high on Sunday is supposed to be 39 degrees!! And the low is 24 degrees. That's super cold weather down here in Texas. Okay, so most of you are laughing at me because it's probably snowing where you live, but just try living in Texas!
Oh, and another update: My brother's electric scooter battery came yesterday, and he charged it up for a while. This morning we all (my brother, me, and my mom) tried out riding the scooter, and we had an absolute blast! We went out to the driveway and rode it downhill. Our area that we live in is super hilly (well, it's the Texas Hill Country, so what do you except?) and so we can't ride the scooter up the hill because it kills the battery - we have to walk it up the hill and then ride it downhill. So . . .
I guess that's it for y'all (for now). Please comment/rate! Have a great evening, everyone! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Hannah! That's cool that you live in the Texas Hill Country! So do my grandparents! That would be cool if you somehow knew each other. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! Our neighborhood consists of mostly older or retired people, so it would be awesome if we knew your grandparents! How far do they live from San Antonio?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, actually, they don't live very close. :( But my sisters really good friend lives in San Antonio. Do you know anyone named Maddie? Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥