07 January, 2011

Music and Miscellaneous

Lately, it's just been pretty normal around here. Nothing that interesting, I must admit.

Well, like the blog post is titled ... I have quite a bit of miscellanity for you girls.


-Cleaning my room. Lately I've been wanting to redesign my room a bit. Well, not a bit. Quite the opposite. Lately I've been wanting to re-paint my room light pink. Move the bed for the hundreth time. Move the bookcase, clean up a lot. It'll be quite a light color of pink, but still pink. My favorite color. Can you tell? ;-)

-Britt Nicole music. Lately I can't resist. I simply couldn't - really, couldn't - get "Sunshine Girl" out of my head last night. And then it was "Good Day" preventing me from falling asleep. When I woke up, I had to listen to "The Lost Get Found." {Or, um, when I got on the computer, of course, which was about ten minutes after I was dressed, out in the living room, ect.} Good Day has a great message. So does Walk On The Water, Lost Get Found, ect. Yup, I'm getting hooked more and more on that music.

{In fact, I find myself humming. And singing. A lot.}


{Photo: it's just one of the photos I took on a dreary, gross, rainy day. It turned out better than that, though, don't you think?}
-My photography. Okay, so I know I need a better camera for good quality photos. {I do love the one above, though.} That's why I'm asking for the Fujifilm Finepix S1800 12MP Digital Camera with 18x Optical Zoom for Christmas {okay, I know that Christmas is a long ways off, but anyway}. Love the camera. In case I want a doll from American Girl that is retiring and if I've wanted her, I'll most likely get this.
-The book I'm writing. You probably already knew it, but I'm writing a book about a girl living in Texas in the early 1800's. Her name is probably Sarah or Beth. I think I'll spend all of my spring break and summer writing it. {Not all of it, but you know what I mean.} It'll be tough, but I'm up to it. And it sounds crazy, but I hope to publish it when I'm done. So lately I've read most of the books I got on Texas History from the library. I was afraid this would happen, but it did - I need a lot more books than just five or six to write a book, obviously!
These are all of the miscellaneous things I have now to share with you. {Or so, all the things I can think of.} So I guess this is all for now ... please comment/rate! Have a great day, girls! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥