18 January, 2011

Making Doll Furniture

Hello, girls! I simply could not resist posting this. My mom found a really neat website run by a woman named Ana White. She creates furniture galore for herself, for her daughter, and even for her daughter's dolls! All of the furniture is handmade by herself, and she makes all of this furniture - human or doll furniture - so that it looks like a piece of Pottery Barn furniture, or another brand of furniture. I find her instructions very clever, and so does my mom!

These projects, doll or human, only take a bit of physical strength and the right supplies. Most of her furniture is made in replicas of Pottery Barn's furniture, which is, quite frankly, very expensive, but she makes her furniture very inexpensively. Her doll accesories include a bunk bed, a little poolside chair that can match a human-sized one, a beautiful farmhouse bed made just like a larger Pottery Barn bed, doll-zized bed accessories, and a lot more. :-) Her URL is ana-white.com. I hope you stop by! If you can work with wood well, or you have someone who can, I suggest you try making a doll furniture piece, or even some furniture for yourself, if you need it! The handmade furniture is easy, Ana says, very inexpensive to make, and very beautiful.

I hope you stop by her site! Just had to post about her awesome idea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥