30 January, 2011

miscellanity galore, and a surprise...

Hello, readers!
I have some updates for y'all. ;-) I haven't been getting many comments lately, and I really miss them, but that's okay if you all are busy. :-)
Right now I'm sitting on my bed, with my cat all curled up in a mess of unmade comforters, and with the fan on, drinking one of my mom's fruit smoothies. I think she could start selling them at a restaurant, actually, if we had a bigger freezer to hold all those heavy bags of frozen fruit. It tastes like mostly sugar, but she doesn't add ANY sugar. It's all natural sugar. ;-)
Like my new header? I made it on Picnik. I love Picnik. Okay, I think I'd like something else more if I only knew how to use it. And if I weren't broke. But I still love that editing program. :-)
About my dolls...I just freckled my Julie doll! She looks so cute with freckles:) I just used a blunt brown crayon. And I re-freckled Abby. Which took me, oh, let's see...'bout 5 or 6 tries? Yeah, it took a while. But it was worth it. [Now all Abby needs is a new wig, to replace her own thin, frizzy hair, sadly, and she'll be complete! :D]
Ooooh, and I have a surprise for you all. A big surprise. A really big surprise. A super big surprise. A humungous surprise!! :D
Okay, sorry about that. I just couldn't resist. No, but really, I do have a surprise, and while it's not 'humungous,' I think it's large enough to keep you girls in suspense until in a few days when I post about it. And then I have another post planned, and another. :-P Do I have my brain filled, or what? And then tomorrow, those ideas will just disappear from my head like deer into the mist. [Haha, that's what I like to say!]
Oh, and I think y'all might be amused by this if I tell you. I'm really wanting the Fujifilm Finepix S1800 right now. Really wanting it. In fact, I'm thinking about it so much these days that I have dreamed about it for two nights in a row. I'm serious. I dreamed about it last night and the night before last night. So, yeah. I wouldn't exactly mind a DSLR in the place of our point-and-shoot, but I'd like that camera a LOT. ;-) But, don't take it that I'm coveting this camera, or the dolls Kit and Molly. I just simply think about them, not covet.
Okay, so right now my brother is asking me [honestly, bugging me] to get the laptop. He has his iPod, but... oh well. See you later, readers! :-)
~Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately! I've been busy with homework, but on your poll I voted more then twice a day because it's true! I love your blog. :) I do like your new header! So does my little brother when I showed him. ;) Oh-*rushes to your Picasa* I can't wait to see your freckled Julie! I saw one once and she looked beautiful! Okay, sorry this comment was so long, I got carried away.
    Leanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that EXACT same camera, too! I haven't dreamed about it because I JUST found out about it today... so... yeah. I HVE heard VERY poor reviews about it, but I will take my chances with my birthday!!! ;D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥