11 January, 2011

Twice a Week Thankfulness - Week One


Hello, girls! :-)


You may be a little puzzled at the title of this post. I'll explain ... right now, I'm doing a program called Twice a Week Thankfulness (TWT). Each Tuesday and Friday every week, I blog about 5 things that I'm grateful for. My family does keep graditude journals and we write in them as often as we can, (about once a day, usually in the morning) but I'll just take those days {Tuesday and Friday} off from graditude journals. ;-)
I'll write down 5 things in just a second. But here's the news: you can participate in TWT, too!
Just snatch that button I made up at the top of the post there and put it on your sidebar. Above, put something like, "I participated in TWT!" or something like that. :-) If you can, just try spreading the word about this, would you? Thanks. ;-)
The next and last thing is to make sure you follow the rules below. Read them carefully! Thank you, all! :-)

Rules:


1. You may only post twice a week, each Tuesday and Friday, and you must post five things you're grateful for.
2. You cannot rewrite things you're grateful for. {Example: On Tuesday, you write that you're grateful for your pets, and then you write it on Friday or next Tuesday, or any time again.} We all have many things to be grateful for, even if they seem small or insignifigant. God cares about them as long as you do, and even if no one else does.
3. Please leave me a comment if you participate in TWT. Every time you post, I'd like some credit for the idea, so please say that "Hannah," {preferably with a link, if you wouldn't mind,;-)}, "created this. Thank you! :-D
4. Have a great time! I absolutely am going to love TWT. How 'bout you? :-) Be sure to grab that button! Just right-click on the photo and select 'Save Picture As ... ,' and then load it up to your blog post next time ;-)
Also, would ya please take a look at the photo below? I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much about my doll collection lately! :-/ Just because I changed the theme of this blog does not mean I don't enjoy playing with my dolls anymore! I just played with them a bunch last night and today. So no, I haven't grown out of 'em and I never will. ;-)

Here's Abby! Isn't she a sweetie? ;-) I got that outfit she's wearing for Christmas {my mom ordered it during Cyber Monday at AmericanGirl.com}. It was absolutely perfect weather for the outfit that day! But now it's freezing again. Dreary. Grey. Rainy. Perfect weather.

{No, I'm just being sarcastic.}

Finally, to end the post, here are five things I'm grateful for:

1. Medicine, and the knowledge we have today for curing diseases and other illnesses

2. Toffee cookies {which I can never resist.}

3. The great A Life of Faith Series I have, sitting right on my bookshelf and at the library so I can read them whenever I want. Particularily the Elsie Dinsmore books, because those taught me a lot about God, the Bible, and acting more like Jesus would act.

4. The sun tea my Mom makes. The best tea that's ever made an existence on earth.

5. This blog and all of you girls who read it :-)

Those are things that I haven't written before in my graditude journal. I've a ton more things to be grateful for, some of them already written down ... but that's in a different place:-)

I've been typing for forever! Adios, ninas! ("Goodbye, girls," in Spanish. LOL.)

Love,

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to do this, although I might not get a chance to do it every Tuesday and Friday, but I'll sure try! :-D Sounds like fun, I'll be sure to advertise it on my Blog! :-)

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I don't have a blog, but is there still a way I can participate in TWT?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥