29 January, 2011

Twice a Week Thankfulness - Week 3 (or Once a Week Thankfulness?) and some more updates...

Hello, girls!
Right now, I'm going to do TWT (Twice a Week Thankfulness) for you all since I completely forgot it was Friday yesterday. Am I wacky or what?
Is there something wrong with my brain? *pounds skull*
There, that's better! Aaah, onto the subject...
1. Number one for a thing I'm thankful for is my comfortable pajamas. I know that sounds a bit weird and silly, but they're still warm, comfy, pretty, (in my eyes!) and all of that. :-P
2. I am grateful for...for the second thing, at least...my brother. (I don't know if I've written about this before, but I don't REALLY remember...anyways.) He is very, VERY annoying sometimes, and he is definitely not perfect, but who is perfect? I'd prefer it if he liked to play dolls with me, but if I didn't have him, my dolls wouldn't have any evil Bionicles to shoot at in a battle. ;-)
(In fact, right now, my fourteen-year-old brother, the one I was speaking of, and the only one I have, the only SIB I have...is playing the Wii! Haha, I don't know many teenagers who play Super Mario Bros!)
3. The internet is a third thing I'm grateful for. I don't think I've written about this before, either, but if I have, well, it's not the end of the world. :-P I TRULY don't know what I would do without the internet! My blog, my Picasa, my other blogs, (they're on the sidebar) my email, American Girl, A Life of Faith, bookseller sites...and this goes ON and ON....
4. Um, how do I put this is words...oh yeah! Fun field trips. I don't know what I'd do without the field trips my brother and I take occasionally. We just went on a field trip a few days ago, and that was super fun! I can't wait for our next. ;-)
5. Last thing I'm grateful for...it is...chocolate cookies. It sounds a bit frivolous, but I love them. Especially...Chocolate chunk cookies with a bit of Reeses chunks in them :)
If you still want to participate in this event, TWT, even if I stop doing it, just grab that purple button that I put on my sidebar and post every Tuesday and/or Friday what you're grateful for! Five things only, please. And I'd like some credit too, not to be greedy or demanding or selfish, so please just link my blog from yours, if you could. ;-)
I also have to drop you all a quick reminder. Lately, posting TWT on an actual post is starting to get difficult. I still write in my gratidude journal almost every day, but as I said, it's getting hard for me to post every Tuesday and Friday. [Partly because I, Wacky Hannah, am losing my mind and not keeping track of the date.] OK, so I'm not 'losing my mind'...but still, you get the point. So I MAY start calling this...um...Once a Week Gratidude? I'll have to think it over.
So I think I might just have to start doing TWT on my blog every Tuesday. Posting every Tuesday and Friday is getting hectic for me, I'm sorry to say. I don't blame you if you're a little upset with me for stopping it at least on Fridays, but I hope that you understand. I'll still write down five things I'm grateful for on each Tuesday, probably for another month or so, and then I might have to quit. I enjoy doing this, and I still will do it, but it's just like with a job. You love the job, but you have to work part time, I guess. You get what I'm trying to say. ;-)
So, with that being said! I just made a new Picasa Album on my Picasa. Can you please check it out? Here's the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/hanniedolluver/FromMyCatSViewpoint/
Hope you like it! :-)
I have to go now, so I'll see you all later! ;-)
Love,
-Hannah-

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my best friend JJ. She's such an inspiration to live life to the fullest and always be happy.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥