01 January, 2011

Happy New Year!

Today is the first of January. (Okay, I know that is very obvious, but it is . . . shocking to me!)
And I simply cannot believe that it is the first. Where has all this time gone?Where has 2010 gone?! Whenever I think of 2011/the past year, I think of (2011 starts first):

- A new year, of course. ;)
- My birthday in May and being ___ years old! :D
- A new doll (every year I expect a new doll, if I get her for my birthday, by myself, or Christmas, AG or not, she's still a doll! LOL! ) ;)
- The journeys God will put me through, good and bad, and the improvement I hope to make on acting like Him
- Maybe more followers (of course! LOL I hope to get at least ONE more this year!)
- More comments, maybe? That'd be so nice:) I appreciate comments even more than following, actually! Although, I hope you want to follow me . . . ;) LOL
- Last one . . . just to enjoy 2011 and live the best I can this year and on :)

When I think of the past year, I think of:

- How much God graciously blessed me - I do not deserve His blessings at all, however
- The improvement I've made at writing! Not at all to brag, but I've learned to use the theasaurus more (I used it before, but not much . . . ) The thesaurus, dictionary, spell check have helped me SO much . . . I've always used spell check and dictionary when I write, but still, I am using it a ton more.
- The dolls I got
- Making my blog! In January, February, March, April, I had my blog called dreamingofdolls, but it didn't do very well . . . so I made this one, and look where it went! (Not bragging . . . I am not a bragger, and I am kind of weird about bragging to other people, so sorry if "I'm not trying to brag" is getting annoying to hear!)
- Um . . . more things will hit me when I'm in bed tonight about to start dreaming at 12:00 midnight (not my bedtime; I go to bed at about 8:30 - 9:00). That's all for now . . . unless I'm on at 12:00 midnight tonight, which I will not be! ;)

So I guess that's about it for you girls. Unless you're on at 12:00 tonight, you won't anything new, except for on my Cbox. (Okay, I'll cut the cheesiness!) Happy January First! :D No, just kidding - Happy New Year!

Love,

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hannah! Will you get Kanani? I probably will! Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥