19 January, 2011

A Makeover 'Round Here ...

{The photo has nothing to do with the post. It was just when I took my new doll Elizabeth out on an evening photoshoot 'bout two weeks ago and happened to snap an interesting (in my eyes) photo of the driveway.} ;-)


Hello, girls!



Well, you wouldn't believe it ..... but I'm finally getting a new blog design {a real blog design, I'm talking}! It's being done by Hannah over at Beauty Blog Designs. I'm *so* excited for it to come! Ah, but I can't tell you what it looks like. ;-)

Right now Hannah is working on the design, and I can't wait to see how it turns out! It's going to be a header, a background page, and ...... a button!! :D I'm so excited! Can you tell? LOL. {Hey, am I a poet?} ;-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know this post may be a bit short and boring, but stay tuned to a new design! Thanks for all the comments and feedback, too, girls .... 27 followers?! Keep it up, though, girls; I love your feedback! :-)

See ya later! Have a gorgeous day, girls! ;-)

~Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture; it looks really good! And I can't wait to see your new blog design, I'm sure it's going to be wonderful. :-) Although right now your background/design is cool!
    Leanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one you have now but cannot wait to see your new one .. that is neat that you are getting one done just for you ..

    That photo is so neat .. i love your original photo's that you come up with they are so kewl ..

    I will get back to you on the interview tomorrow .. we have been out of town ..

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! I can't believe you are getting a blog makeover, that is really cool! I have never had one of those. Your blog looks cool right now though too :) I like all of your buttons on the sidebar!

    -Caroline
    thanks for commenting! I will try to comment more too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥