15 January, 2011

Miscellanity and Updates.

Hello, readers!
I don't know what it is about these days ... I've really been wanting to post. About something exciting. If you have a blog, (and if you've owned it for a while,) you probably know what that feels like. I know I just posted yesterday, but it seems like I posted a million years ago, to me, anyway.
Strange.
Otherwise, I'm sitting at the kitchen table right now. I smell some really good bacon cooking on the stove. It's a torturing smell, but right now the dog, (Sunny,) must be even more tortured because he's a dog, he's standing right next to the stove, his smell is much better than mine, and he knows that he's not going to get any bacon at all.
Except for a beggin' strip. He loves those dog treats.
I've also been ... sleeping in, (did I mention we get Monday off for Martin Luther King Day? That is a dream!) playing with my dolls, (Julie actually badly sprained her leg, LOL) reading, (especially The Silent Stranger: An American Girl Kaya Mystery, for the millionth time,) and all that.
I also thought I'd show you the photo below. I absolutely love the backround, perspective, ect. If you can't tell what it is, it's our front porch railing.
I really don't know what to say except that I just love the creativeness of the photo. I'm not boasting, I just thought it was very neat. ;-)
I guess this post is boring you to death. I'll try spicing it up a little more. My dad, brother and I are going to Bass Pro Shops in a few hours. I don't know if I'm going ... my Mom's going to Target, and there's lots of things I want to look for there:) It's most likely my favorite store, besides Family Christian and American Girl, ect. I absolutely love American Girl, but next comes Family Christian. Both are awesome stores!
So, anyway ... was that spicy or bland? ;-) In between, I'd guess you're thinking. Sorry if it was bland.
Well, I guess that's it for now ... I hope you comment/rate! Have a lovely day, sweet readers! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Personally, I think it's neither! It seems... mellow to me. Soft, simple, and sleek. Just right. If you 'spice it up,' It'll lose the effect, and the picture will look over-worked. That's what I think!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was kind of bland. :-)
    I would love it if you could add a post about your dolls here or continue the Lanie/Elizabeth photostory on your Picasa! :-)
    P.S. You're nine, right? I'm eleven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! Target is one of my favorite stores too, even though I live in Ireland and there is none here!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha,I love these long post about your day! You are really improving your skills in writing.Also how do you add the funny,interesting,and cool buttons to your post?
    Have a great Saturday!
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get our email about doing an interview for our blog ..

    Just to let you know I do not really have a granddaughter .. she is a little girl who I am close to and instead of calling me auynti like most of the little ones she said that I love her like a Grandma does so she wants to call me Grandma rather than Auynti .. LOL .. I am a little young for a Grandma but if it makes her happy then she can call me what she wants .. LOL!!

    Anyway .. we would love to interview you for the blog .. as our first interview and having it be about your TWT too .. you can email us at .. thecrazydolllady@gmail.com .. and we will email you the questions if you want to do it that is .. just let us know ..

    Marsali
    http://boltongirlstraveljournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, girls!

    Miranda - thank you so much! I work very hard at my posts, so your comments and feedback mean so much to me:) Thank you!

    MA AG Lover - Sorry it was bland, LOL! But really, I am sorry if my blog is getting boring to you. I'll try posting about my dolls more! :)
    I'm not allowed to show my age anymore unless I must, and the reason is a little personal, but I am in between the ages 8 - 15. :)

    Hannah - Awesome you live in IRELAND! Lucky! ;) I think I know you on Picasa, don't I? It's awesome you live there, though! I'd love to travel to Ireland, Sweden, Holland, Italy, ect ... I've only been out of the US once! :P

    Leanna - Thank you! I love to write and love to practice my writing as often as I can (that's one of the reasons I wanted a blog)! :) Thanks again!

    Marsali/The Crazy Doll Lady!! - I'm sorry I haven't gotten to writing to you sooner!! I've been really busy. Let me talk it over with my Mom, and I'll try to email you ASAP (this evening/night, or early tomorrow morning). :) Sorry I haven't gotten to it sooner!

    Thank you for the comments, all of you! :D

    ~Hannah, blog author

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leanna, for the "Funny, interesting, cool" thing, I went to "design" and then I clicked on "Posts." Then I selected the labels/reader reactions. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥