28 January, 2011

updates and a photo . . .

[Photo: it's a photo I took around the beginning of January of my dolls dancing around the fireplace on a rainy, cold day.] :-)
Hello, girls!
I have some updates for you all. First, I'm sorry that I haven't posted since Tuesday. And that I didn't post Twice a Week Thankfulness. I know you all are like, "Hey, when is this girl going to post? And isn't she grateful for anything?" Okay, so maybe you're not thinking that, exactly...but I'm sorry about TWT.
[And hey, I've been writing in my gratidude journal almost every day for week after week!]
I completely forgot about Twice a Week Thankfulness. And I am completely shocked that I have 29 followers. And I am completely stunned that, since Wednesday night, thirty people (not including myself!) have visited my blog.
I'm sorry if it (it = the three "completely" above) sounds boring or brag-ish. Maybe it does a little...maybe a lot...maybe so much that you're a little annoyed with me. Don't worry, though; I completely understand. Sometimes I look at someone's post and I'm like, "this is sooo boring!" and then I look at it another time and it's really interesting. A few days back I had this great idea for a post, but then it disappeared as soon as I got my hands on the laptop. That idea actually came when I was dressing my A Life of Faith doll, Kathleen, into her nightie. Weird, huh?
Anyway, I don't blame you if you're really annoyed with me not posting TWT, or not posting in three days, or just simply being annoying. I truly hope I'm not annoying, hurtful, brag-ish, or anything of that sort...which I have been, of course, in my 8-15 years that I've lived. But we're all human, right?
All we can do is all we can do, and that's doing our best (at least, I think!).
Anyway, it's kinda hard to do a post and listen to Set the World on Fire by Britt Nicole, my favorite singer, at the same time. It's not that I don't like her music, though. In fact, I LOVE it! I love nearly all of her songs! :-)
So, I guess that wraps it up! Bye, girls! :D
~Hannah~

4 comments:

  1. This was a FUNNY post!!! XD It was the stuff where you're all, "MAYBE I'm boring you, MAYBE I should have posted two days ago.." that got me!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miranda! You're so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! I think it's awesome how you achieved getting many viewers and many followers. And don't worry about missing TWT; everyone forgets at least one thing (including me).
    : ) 8 )
    -MA AG Lover
    P.S. I saw your cat's mini story on your Picasa. I thought it was very nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, too, MA AG Lover! I really appreciate your compliments. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥