08 May, 2011

happy mother's day!

{this is just a random photo of felicity i took on friday. it was placed here for no specific reason.}

Happy Mother's Day!

Moms deserve a day dedicated to themselves. Moms are wonderful.

Especially my mom. She works hard, does a lot of good for our family, helps me and my brother, listens to us, cares about us, and is very kind. No, my mom is not at all perfect, but she is still a really, really awesome mom.

Having less than twenty dollars, I made my mom a card and so did my brother, as we usually do.
(What else can I say...?)

So, I'm so grateful to have a mom who
Generously gives me Oreo cakesters, as she did a few minutes ago,
Listens to me talking even when I sound boring,
Teaches me God's Word,
And most of all...

Loves me and cares about me and what I do.

I love you, Mom. Happy Mother's Day!

{What did you all do for Mother's Day? :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥