24 May, 2011

one photo in one week - week 1

I've decided to do OPAW (One photo a week) this week. :)

A lovely photo I took of our friend (who is a horse..yeah, call us crazy!) on the second of May, 2011. The sun was shining behind him and I got an interesting sun flare. The photo is out-of-focus, but it has interesting character, too. ;)

What was the story of how it was taken?

When I went walking one morning, the sun was shining brightly behind the horse as I approached him from the front. I had my camera along, so I decided to take a picture.

Did you edit the photo? If so, which program did you use?

I edited the photo with GIMP. All I added was the watermark in the corner, so yeah, I didn't really edit it at all. >blush< You can add sun flares in GIMP, but this sun flare was natural. :)

I hope you all have a good Tuesday!

-- Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great photo! I love horses! I ride them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pic! Also the name One Photo in One Week is cool, but I like the name One Photo A Week (OPAW) too because OPOW sounds like you're just doing the program for a week. (This is just a suggestion, and I definitely was not trying to be rude or mean in any way. If it was, I'm sorry and I did not mean it at all.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not mean at all. In fact, I might change it to that! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥